Tuesday, September 26, 2017

mellifluously specific

There isn't a division that is multiplied by the addition of a subtraction.

To quote anyone, "There is this, and that".

Like-minded mindful minds minded that the likeness of the liked, would like minds that are mindful. Twice.

All of the limericks that were put on 'pause', can be left there.

The idea of kneeling when the national anthem plays - really, who cares?

One time, this thing happened. And then it happened again. Whoop-de-do.

I do not know if all of the elbows in the world, if you added them up, would it add to a prime number. Especially if you included elbow macaroni.

Clawing your way out of a nightmare; something I've never done. I have had dreams a few times in the last eleven sleeps; but I've nightmares perhaps exactly zero or one time throughout my life. I suppose I would remember it if it really was a strong one.

Trying to tie a tourniquet by using a baseball bat is not a recommended procedure. I should know.

No comments: